News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Two police officers murdered in New York.

Started by Razgovory, December 20, 2014, 08:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

Quote from: 11B4V on December 20, 2014, 10:19:48 PM
Little G a'int a republican.
where have you been the last 10 years? Garbons a political unicorn, a black gay republican :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on December 20, 2014, 10:29:04 PM
where have you been the last 10 years? Garbons a political unicorn, a black gay republican :lol:

He's living proof that modern conservatism has room under its tent for everybody, even people it totally hates.

dps

Quote from: 11B4V on December 20, 2014, 10:19:48 PM
Little G a'int a republican.

If you're gonna use "ain't", put the apostrophe in the right place.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 20, 2014, 10:34:51 PM
He's living proof that modern conservatism has room under its tent for everybody, even people it totally hates.

And who half-heartedly agree with them on tax issues and disagree with them on everything else.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

I like that by now Languish has pretty much a thematic thread for every topic. :D

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on December 21, 2014, 03:11:14 AM
I like that by now Languish has pretty much a thematic thread for every topic. :D

Execpt Israel.
Jews don't deserve their own thread.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Admiral Yi

A nice statement of condolence from the dead black dude's family to the families of the two dead cops.

sbr

Which dead black dude?   There's a whole pile of them these days.