News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sing a little Song in Multikulti Land

Started by Grallon, December 07, 2014, 09:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Ahh... the breath of fresh air coming out of Canuckistan!  Land of the free *and* morally superior balls of light!

And yet, here we find a... discordant note amid the cacophony of smug self congratulations (anglo)Canadians so often mistake for their own non-existing national identity.

-----

Meet John Maguire, aka Abu Anwar al-Canadi (sic)

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/john-maguire-an-isis-fighter-from-ottawa-appears-on-video-warning-canada-of-attacks-%E2%80%98where-it-hurts-you-the-most%E2%80%99/ar-BBgsMtk

-----

A mental defective no doubt n'est-ce pas Jake?  An aberration isn't it CC?  An unfortunate glitch in the marvelous mechanics of post modern, aloft-above-ground, chains-of-History-freed Canada wouldn't you say 'dear' Malthus?

Rather a symptom of the multikulti-disease-riddled West I say.  It is now metastasizing as evidenced by the article above.  How long will nay-sayers like you spend energies trying to prevent us from attempting to cure the patient; all the while being entirely convinced they're fighting the good fight?  More importantly, how long can this 'do-gooder-in-denial' masquerade last, before we are all overwhelmed by the disease?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Grallon

How many 'just one guy' does it need to make an army?  Better still, how many of these 'on guys' do you need to level a city?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grallon on December 07, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
How many 'just one guy' does it need to make an army?  Better still, how many of these 'on guys' do you need to level a city?

G.

To end the cacophony (nice word BTW) of smug self congratulation you need at least 50 one guys.

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on December 07, 2014, 09:58:15 PM
Probably somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50-75,000, provided they have access to equipment.  Still, I don't think there are enough of them willing to make war on me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on December 07, 2014, 10:03:08 PM

Probably somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50-75,000, provided they have access to equipment.  Still, I don't think there are enough of them willing to make war on me.

Believe it or not dear Neil, 'you' does not equate (anglo)Canada, or Calgary/Edmonton, or even whatever district of it you live in.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Ideologue

Doea to me. Don't feel bad, you repreawnt Quebec. :hug:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

HVC

To date the FLQ has more terrorist actions in Canada, and more murders,  than any other terrorist organization. Under your method of thinking, Grallon, we should round up all the francophones and put them in internment camps.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ideologue

Just what an immigrant would say.  He wants living space. :hmm:
Kinemalogue

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

Thrown off by the thick Portagee accent.