News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What Is Your Greatest Fear ?

Started by mongers, September 14, 2014, 08:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Some kind of brain injury or disease that kills me without physically killing me.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Whether the Chrysler Sure-grip 8 1/4 rear axle from a Dippy cop car will not directly bolt in to the Mirada. Being shipped from Cali.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Maladict

Having terrible regrets at the end.

celedhring

Pedrito

Death, mine or my family's.
Crippling illness comes close second.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

KRonn

Serious illness as I get older, and/or not being able to take care of myself as I age.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

KRonn

Jacob

Significant bad things happening to my wife and kid.

DGuller

Why are you collecting this information anyway?  :ph34r:

garbon

Quote from: mongers on September 15, 2014, 03:57:41 PM
Quote from: DGuller on September 15, 2014, 02:37:28 PM

I'm not, but google sure is.  :cool:

I'm lamenting that I noted my real biggest fear then. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on September 15, 2014, 03:57:41 PM
Quote from: DGuller on September 15, 2014, 02:37:28 PM

I'm not, but google sure is.  :cool:

A month from now, the British police will be looking through Monger's browser history and wondering why he was googling "how to induce some kind of brain injury or disease that kills without physically killing" ...   :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

The continued Timmaytfication of the planet.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive