NFL 2014 Week One....Momma Said Knock Your Wife Out

Started by CountDeMoney, September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 07, 2014, 08:19:31 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 07:56:37 PM
Of course, there were the "We should bench Flacco for Tyrod Taylor" callers, more than usual.  I expect to hear that all week.
I thought that was more of a racist thing though.

No, it's more of a "running QBs work in Madden, so why not real life" thing.  But Baltimore's always had a fetish for back-up quarterbacks.  STONEY CASE FTW

Ed Anger

Quote from: fhdz on September 07, 2014, 08:55:32 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 07, 2014, 08:52:12 PM
I think we have forgotten one of the most important things today:

Belicheat lost.

:thumbsup:

I assume Kraft is having his assistant beat a hooker so he can get it up after that loss
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 09:04:45 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 07, 2014, 08:19:31 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 07:56:37 PM
Of course, there were the "We should bench Flacco for Tyrod Taylor" callers, more than usual.  I expect to hear that all week.
I thought that was more of a racist thing though.
No, it's more of a "running QBs work in Madden, so why not real life" thing.  But Baltimore's always had a fetish for back-up quarterbacks.  STONEY CASE FTW
Ah, OK.  I just don't remember all the backup hype when Bulger was the guy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

You can expect a new wave of Ray Rice hate, now that TMZ has released the video from the elevator.

Oh, boy...

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 08, 2014, 06:22:09 AM
You can expect a new wave of Ray Rice hate, now that TMZ has released the video from the elevator.

Oh, boy...

Poor guy was really sorry about the whole thing and can't catch a break :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

He looks bad, but the cops, courts and commissioner looks worse.  They all saw that video already. 

Alcibiades

The video doesn't look good....

Does he punch her at the end, or is he pushing her face away....with force.... and it unfortunately hits the bar?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Looks to me like he slaps her and her head hits the elevator wall and bar.  Not that it really matters at this point.

You watch, the league's going to either roll back his suspension to 6 games, or the Ravens themselves will extend it to 6 games.   

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 08, 2014, 11:29:53 AM
Looks to me like he slaps her and her head hits the elevator wall and bar.  Not that it really matters at this point.

Yeah, it was ugly no matter how you slice it.

QuoteYou watch, the league's going to either roll back his suspension to 6 games, or the Ravens themselves will extend it to 6 games.   

:lol:  Yeah, right.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I'm telling you, this kind of PR nightmare, somebody's going to do something.  The league's a little hamstrung with what to do, what with the CBA and whatnot, but the Ravens took no disciplinary action against him, so there's wiggle room on their end.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 12:55:53 PM
It looked...inside-out.   :x

Bengals offense looks crisp.  Don't think even they can keep shooting themselves in the foot, though.

From the camera angle I couldn't figure out how it got dislocated even though it obviously was.  All I saw was that it looked like he got hit in that area.  It was apparently how he landed on it.

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK if you get queasy from seeing someone's elbow bend the wrong way:  http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014/9/7/6119417/bengals-believe-tyler-eifert-has-dislocated-elbow

sbr

Tweet from Dan Wetzel, I think he is with Yahoo:

QuoteTxt'ing with team officials around NFL, they predict Ravens will cut Ray Rice. "Have to." Not sure anyone would pick him up.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Cutting him, and he's a $9.5m in dead cap next year, and $4.75m in dead cap space in 2016.  She wasn't hit as hard as the cap would be.