News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What is the Greatest State / Worst State

Started by alfred russel, August 01, 2014, 12:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

The most attractive woman I ever met was half-Filipina, half-white. :)

But to give the Slavs their due, Abigaile Johnson, Czech, is perhaps our most beautiful adult actress, after--or maybe ahead of--Sasha Grey.  Just ridiculously pretty.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Hottest #1 and #2 of all time that I ever met personally were both Iranian.  The Shah's monied cronies knew how to breed well and raise some fine goddamn daughters.   Allah Ackwoof.

Norgy

Quote from: The Larch on August 03, 2014, 11:31:07 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on August 03, 2014, 11:12:36 AM
Is Romania really considered balkan?

The precise term for Former Yugoslavia + Albania is Western Balkans, so it'd make sense if Romania + Bulgaria are Eastern Balkans. Greece is just hanging down. :p

Greece; the limp dick of the Balkans. New country motto.

Maladict

Quote from: Caliga on August 02, 2014, 06:49:15 AM

While I've not been to Romania, I've interacted with a lot of Romanians via my work and found the following to be true:

1.  Romanians are very friendly
2.  It is apparently illegal for Romanian chicks to be ugly

I've been to Romania and I'm afraid I have to take issue with your second claim.  :(

Maladict

Quote from: alfred russel on August 03, 2014, 11:44:01 AM

Greece is definitely balkan, and I can't accept any alternative. It is just too much fun to refer to them as balkan when i'm talking to greeks.  :P

Yes it is. :D
Just like casually mentioning you like their Turkish coffee.

KRonn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 01, 2014, 01:11:46 PM
Of the states I've visited Mississippi was the dingiest and most run down looking.  Massachusetts (at least Boston metro) has the nastiest people and the shittiest weather.

I'm hard pressed to come up with a best state.

Our weather is not the worst!   :mad:

;)

Valmy

I remember when I was in Boston and we were at a crowded bar and one woman said 'hey my friends will not be here for awhile if you want to sit here with me instead of standing there'.  I said 'hey thanks you Bostonians aren't so bad' and she said 'oh no Bostonians are assholes I am from Alabama'  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

Quote from: Valmy on August 04, 2014, 09:05:31 AM
I remember when I was in Boston and we were at a crowded bar and one woman said 'hey my friends will not be here for awhile if you want to sit here with me instead of standing there'.  I said 'hey thanks you Bostonians aren't so bad' and she said 'oh no Bostonians are assholes I am from Alabama'  :lol:

Stay out of my town!   :mad:   See, we aren't so bad.   :P

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

PDH

California is the greatest state, followed closely by Wyoming.  The worst state is California followed closely by Wyoming.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

celedhring

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 03, 2014, 01:23:19 PM
Hottest #1 and #2 of all time that I ever met personally were both Iranian.  The Shah's monied cronies knew how to breed well and raise some fine goddamn daughters.   Allah Ackwoof.

I agree with that, dunno what kind of VISA restrictions you had in place for Iranians back then, but the ones that you allowed in the US sired some mighty fine female specimens. It's ridiculous.

Personally the hottest woman I've ever met was Zoroastrian; she told me that she could only marry another Zoroastrian, that you couldn't convert into it (damn!!!) and thus she only had 120 eligible suitors of suitable age in the whole US.

Valmy

You cannot convert?  Damn.  Sorry Spellus.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Queequeg

I think you can but it's a massively complicated process.

And pics.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?