News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Your prefernce

Started by dps, June 10, 2009, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What hair color do you prefer in a potential romantic partner?

Blonde
8 (12.1%)
Brunette
19 (28.8%)
Redhead
21 (31.8%)
No Preference
18 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Fate

Berkut

Whatever color my wife dyed her hair last.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Josquius

Blonde is rather dull and generic. Though the really blonde verging on white is good. I can imagine it ages well too. I tend more towards blackish though so brunnette.
Ginger - :x

Not that its a big deal of course.
If she was hot enough otherwise I'd even go ginner- but of course they usually tend not to be so hot. They've skin worse than mine...
██████
██████
██████

fhdz

No preference.  Up until - and including - my wife, I dated blonde Nordic types exclusively, although I didn't do so consciously.  After Mrs. Fahdiz and I split up, I have dated brunettes, redheads, and only a couple of blondes - and I've ended up with a brunette latina. :)
and the horse you rode in on

BuddhaRhubarb

Not really an issue for me. I've never had any over-riding hair fetish that so many seem to have. As long as the hair is nice and cut in a suitable manner. I'm a bit leery of Gingers though. Female gingers are not as scary as males though.
:p

Korea

1. Brunettes
2. Gingers

I don't even consider blonde.
I want my mother fucking points!

Ed Anger

Quote from: fahdiz on June 11, 2009, 11:15:37 AM
No preference.  Up until - and including - my wife, I dated blonde Nordic types exclusively, although I didn't do so consciously.  After Mrs. Fahdiz and I split up, I have dated brunettes, redheads, and only a couple of blondes - and I've ended up with a brunette latina. :)

Muy Caliente!

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

No option for blue?  Or true red?  Damn!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Iormlund

fhdz

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

Eddie Teach

Prefer red hair.

Blondes tend to be hotter though. Probably because it's almost never their natural color and the fact they dyed it suggests they take other steps to make themselves look good.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

I don't think I have a preference anymore. For the longest time it was blond, black and brown. Now, I'm really into redheads.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: viper37 on June 11, 2009, 02:45:26 PM
No option for blue?  Or true red?  Damn!
There's a chick in my department (but she's based in Atlanta, so I almost never see her) who dyes her hair bright blue.  I find her insanely HOTT for some reason. :unsure:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points