News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Shootout at the Holocaust Museum in DC

Started by jimmy olsen, June 10, 2009, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I would like to subscribe to the Jew newsletter.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

My spidey-sense is tingling with the "suicide by cop" emanations coming from this story.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

I loved this bit.  :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/10/james-w-von-brunn-holocau_n_213864.html
QuoteFrom his bio on the website Holy Western Empire:

"In 1981 Von Brunn attempted to place the treasonous Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest"
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

This is very unusual behavior from a white terrorist.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

grumbler

Quote from: Jaron on June 10, 2009, 06:09:46 PM
This is very unusual behavior from a white terrorist.
Yep.  No bomb, no ropes, no hoods.  I am beginning to doubt this guy was white at all.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Anyway, this story proves that nazi terrorists fail to assimilate into the American culture and adopt Western values, even in subsequent generations born on the US soil. We should deport Hansmeister to his country of origin.  :(

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

MadImmortalMan

I have to admit that's pretty great. Didn't know Smith and Wesson was the favored gay gun. Night sights too...
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Martinus

Quote from: Queequeg on June 10, 2009, 06:47:49 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 10, 2009, 06:15:01 PM
Jews need guns. Like gays.

http://washingtonindependent.com/46097/pro-gun-gay-groups-take-aim-at-hate-crimes-bill

:ph34r:

Pudgy gays have to find something to fill in for their lack of sex.
That looks more like a lesbian to me. You don't want to cross a lesbian with a gun. Pudgy or not. :P

Admiral Yi

I thought dyke as well.  Either that or a pudgy chinaman boy.

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on June 10, 2009, 06:19:46 PM
They get shot in the back. :P

That's nothing new...unless you are Martinus. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Martinus on June 10, 2009, 06:17:57 PM
Anyway, this story proves that nazi terrorists fail to assimilate into the American culture and adopt Western values, even in subsequent generations born on the US soil. We should deport Hansmeister to his country of origin.  :(

Do you really want us to leave that in your backyard? ;)
Experience bij!

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.