Virginia police want to take pictures of 17 year old sexter's penis

Started by Syt, July 10, 2014, 07:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttoVonBismarck

When I saw this story in the WaPo I was sure it'd be PG County Sheriff's in Maryland, how embarrassed I was to realize it was some VA city cops.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 12, 2014, 11:48:18 AM
When I saw this story in the WaPo I was sure it'd be PG County Sheriff's in Maryland, how embarrassed I was to realize it was some VA city cops.

PG County would've taken the pic and then would've shot him via accidental discharge while attempting to subdue him from "resisting."   
No, this is just average VA townie cop tardism.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 12, 2014, 02:52:20 PM

No, this is just average VA townie cop tardism.

No, this is the cops in the city of Manassas (well, "city" by legal definition).  It's not Barnie Fifes acting here.  These are guys who should know better.  It's not their first rodeo.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 12, 2014, 03:43:31 PM
I thought it was Bull Run.
Nope.  Manassas is the city, Bull Run is the creek and battlefield nearby.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

sbr

grumbler

Quote from: sbr on July 12, 2014, 04:47:19 PM
The Bull Run Watershed is 26 miles east of Portland.
A shed made out of water, or made to hold water?  In any case, I'd rather have a battlefield than any mere shed.

Bayraktar!

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

alfred russel

I knew grumbler would post in this thread. The title has all the key words to pique his interest:

virginia pictures 17 year old penis
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

grumbler

Quote from: alfred russel on July 12, 2014, 06:45:02 PM
I knew grumbler would post in this thread. The title has all the key words to pique his interest:

:huh:  Raz, is that you?

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

No, I'm over here.  But I'm glad you are talking to me again, even if you are bit near-sighted. :)
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on July 10, 2014, 10:04:51 AM
Quote from: Legbiter on July 10, 2014, 09:32:28 AM
QuoteProsecutors and police in Manassas City, Virginia, have a warrant to photograph a 17-year-old's penis in hopes of convicting him as a sex offender for sending a dirty video to his 15-year-old girlfriend.

:huh:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Prosecutors are appointed to use their good sense about what the public interest demands they do.  It sure seems like too many of them instead just go for trying to convict as many people as possible on as severe terms as possible rather than what their actual mandate is.  Trying to convict all these teens of felonies and put them on sex offender lists for youthful shenanigans is a betrayal of their mandate and waste of public money and resources.  Not to mention morally bankrupt and reprehensible but they are lawyers so I understand the futility to bringing up that point.

Turns out is actually not possible for a lawyer to morally bankrupt. I know this because a bunch of lawyers told me so.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

alfred russel

Quote from: grumbler on July 12, 2014, 07:26:13 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on July 12, 2014, 06:45:02 PM

:huh:  Raz, is that you?

Sorry grumbler, you have to give me some credit for maturing the last 10 years, but sometimes I can't help myself. Its like the scorpion and the frog.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

dps

Quote from: Berkut on July 12, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

Turns out is actually not possible for a lawyer to morally bankrupt. I know this because a bunch of lawyers told me so.

Well, of course lawyers can't become morally bankrupt.  It's just like with finance--you come into the world with none, but you're not bankrupt at that point--you have to acquire some money, and then lose it all to become bankrupt.  For a lawyer to become bankrupt, he'd have to have some  morals to lose first.

:D

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 12, 2014, 12:38:23 AM
When you were in high school, how skiivy was it for a 17 year old dude to try to nail a 15 year old chick?

Less than zero.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)