News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

"Bounty Hunters" arrested

Started by jimmy olsen, June 10, 2009, 05:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

Austria wins:

"Please - not so fast!"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DontSayBanana

:D

All that needs is another sign with those kids that says "Schneller!" where the speed limit goes up.
Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on June 10, 2009, 05:46:46 AM
I used to always make fun of that place name when I lived in New England.  :lol:

I've always liked "Worcester/Wooster/Woostah/Wistah." Presentable in text but oh so rotten in speech. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

BuddhaRhubarb

someone should arrest that "Dog" guy. or at least take away his TV show and let him fade into obscurity and Celebrity boxing or something.
:p

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Malthus

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on June 10, 2009, 12:31:22 PM
someone should arrest that "Dog" guy. or at least take away his TV show and let him fade into obscurity and Celebrity boxing or something.

I'm amazed he hasn't been beaten to death by his wife's breasts during sex yet.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

jimmy olsen

Wasn't he arrested by the Mexican government and charged with kidnapping? What happened to that?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 10, 2009, 03:00:46 PM
Wasn't he arrested by the Mexican government and charged with kidnapping? What happened to that?

IIRC, a Mexican court dropped it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habsburg

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Brazen on June 10, 2009, 05:36:39 AM
No way is "Woonsocket" a real place name. Something a car repairer charges you £75 + VAT for, maybe.

I've driven by there a few times on my way to Worcester, Mass from Providence. It really actually exists.  :)
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 10, 2009, 03:00:46 PM
:lol:

Surely you must realize that your Mexican laws do not apply to white people, except when it is convenient for us.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Monoriu

There is a city in Guangdong province in China that is named "asshole" in Chinese.

Martinus