Maladict

Grey Fox

This is wonderfull.

1-1 is the new 0-0 at the Half.

Yay! Goals!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

so two yellows and you get a suspension? Looks like Cahill misses game v. Spain
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on June 18, 2014, 12:03:29 PM
so two yellows and you get a suspension? Looks like Cahill misses game v. Spain

Yeah, which is good because Spain needs to win. I'm not ready to call it for tiki tika and Iniesta.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Silly card for Cahill to pick up, I think.

Zanza

Schade, Holland, alles ist vorbei! :P

Okay, not really, but whatever.

Grey Fox

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zanza

Boo! Boring van Persie...

Norgy

Yes, RvP! Fuck you, Tony Abbott-voting shitheads!

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Awesome game. Why can't it always be like this? Why must we suffer Italian/Greek soccer?!

Liep

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 18, 2014, 12:21:55 PM
Awesome game. Why can't it always be like this? Why must we suffer Italian/Greek soccer?!

Because defense wins championships, and neither of these teams can compete this WC.

Warspite

I really can't think of a World Cup I've enjoyed more. Everyone's forgotten how to defend, or attacking tactics have really outstripped the capabilities of international defences.  :lol:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Norgy

And there are no goalkeepers left, it seems.  :lol: