And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Norgy

Well done, USA. :)

That should do it.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 16, 2014, 06:48:08 PM
come on, stay tied.

Para a próxima, fica calado, está bem?  :)

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

FunkMonk

Ed Anger

Sad face.

Last time I'll bet on black.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Lol, 10 minutes ago, I was like Fuck this silly ass sport.  5 minutes later, USA USA USA

Admiral Yi

Very lucky result.  I saw about five very good chances for Ghana in the 2nd half.

Norgy

Look at Klinsmann celebrating. You know this team plays for him and for each other.

Love seeing that!
Michael Bradley is a player I wouldn't mind seeing play for my favourite team.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, from 65 to 80, Ghana had plenty of chances.

Norgy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 16, 2014, 07:02:40 PM
Very lucky result.  I saw about five very good chances for Ghana in the 2nd half.

Ghana had the best of the second half, and created some chances. But I am not particularly impressed by them. Supposedly, they are one of the African teams that could go all the way, but I can't see it happening. Good players, mediocre team display.
And if you are going to win anything, a good unit is imperative. Portugal doesn't have it, Ghana doesn't have it, Germany has it, the USA is well on the way.

Norgy

QuoteCOMPLETION WHISTLE! The victory points are America's as they thrash Ghana Soccer Club 2 to 1. #usa #soccer

:lol:

FunkMonk

The look on Brooks' face when he scored was priceless. :cry: