News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

They really should do as that physician said and move it to August instead of having it right after the season endings.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Warspite

Quote from: Liep on June 06, 2014, 10:46:31 AM
They really should do as that physician said and move it to August instead of having it right after the season endings.

Yeah, the clubs would love that.  :D
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Liep

At any rate I need another avatar. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Josephus

It's six of one half a dozen of the other. Not sure what the solution is. Obviously players at the top level are simply playing too much football.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Zanza

Reus, the one offensive player that was in excellent form for Germany, injured his ankle in the last test game. :(

Liep

Well, that witch doctor sure is effective.

Zanza

Looks like Reus can't make it to the WC. Too bad, he was the best offensive player we had this season.

Norgy

Voted Brazil, and I hope for a final against either Uruguay or Argentina, then a small war afterwards. Okay, a different war than Brazil currently is fighting against its own people.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

Quite impressive, I'd say.  :frog:

FunkMonk

This is our year. I feel it. It's our time now to show the world how far we've come.

http://youtu.be/dZQwKVspiMA

America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

http://youtu.be/TZmh6ovEWxc

USA! USA! USA! USA!
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Norgy

About as likely to win it as England.

I spunked all my tips already in the Languish pool.

I expect around a 60 % return.

Liep

La France gagné contre la Jamaïque 8-0! Trés magnifique! Vive Deschamps, vive la France! :frog:

Admiral Yi