News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Life in Russia

Started by Razgovory, January 22, 2014, 12:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Was posted on facebook, but it was to good not to share with the rest of the class

http://www.sadanduseless.com/2014/01/life-in-russia/
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grinning_Colossus

What a zany, carefree people.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Grinning_Colossus

Seriously, though, every country has hicks. This is the same as the Russians going:

XAXAXA bolshoi amerikansky!

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

Some of the girls were quite attractive.  I don't know what would possess them to pose in a mud puddle or on a heap of garbage.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Liep

Roubles. Possibly enough to buy a purse, or bleached, tight jeans.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

Quote from: Razgovory on January 22, 2014, 05:37:56 PM
Some of the girls were quite attractive.  I don't know what would possess them to pose in a mud puddle or on a heap of garbage.

Girl in the trunk.  :wub:

Admiral Yi

Trunk girl is pretty cute.

Razgovory

Yeah, Trunk girl looks pretty  good.  I thought puddle girl would be decent looking if she wasn't wallowing in filth.  Possibly garbage girl as well, but she's wearing a lot of make up and wallowing in even more filth so it's hard to tell.

CountDeMoney

I want that Putin fleece.  Do you think it comes in a Snuggie?

DGuller

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 22, 2014, 05:42:17 PM

Girl in the trunk.  :wub:
That's fake.  Real girls in the trunk look a lot less pretty by the time they get out of it.

Josephus

Probably money.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

alfred russel

Quote from: Josephus on January 22, 2014, 08:09:17 PM

Probably money.

Probably. But then...if you were going to pay those girls to do something dirty and demeaning, would it really be to lay in a mud puddle?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Grinning_Colossus

Judging by the clothes the other people are wearing, she couldn't have been very comfortable in that puddle.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points