12/22 1:00 ET   Tennessee   -5.5   At Jacksonville
12/22 4:05 ET   At Seattle   -10.5   Arizona
12/22 4:05 ET   At Detroit   -9   NY Giants
12/22 4:25 ET   At San Diego   -10   Oakland
12/22 4:25 ET   At Green Bay   Off   Pittsburgh
12/22 4:25 ET   At Baltimore   -2.5   New England

Monday Night Football Point Spread
12/23 8:40 ET   At San Francisco   -12   Atlanta

I'll be in-market for two of the Dolphins' most important games in years. :yeah:

derspiess

Normally I'd be rooting for your Dolphins, but this weekend I gotta be a Bills fan.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on December 19, 2013, 10:38:51 AM
Normally I'd be rooting for your Dolphins, but this weekend I gotta be a Bills fan.

Heh, yeah rooting for Cards this weekend.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on December 19, 2013, 10:40:07 AM

Heh, yeah rooting for Cards this weekend.

I'd like to see them get into the playoffs, just for the hell of it. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Don't want another Wake-off safety, eh? :P

derspiess

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 19, 2013, 11:08:53 AM

Don't want another Wake-off safety, eh? :P

I just want to get into the playoffs :(

But *if* the Bengals end up winning the division, I'd actually prefer having the Dolphins travel up here for a nice cold weather game.

Neil

Yeah, gotta cheer for the Bills and Vikings this week.  It'd be nice if the Ravens would clinch this weekend.  Then I won't be so stressed out about the Bengals game next week.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Just root against the Patriots.  Hope they go 0-2 and the proper teams win out to knock them out.  We should be able to hear the crying all the way from Korea. :)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 19, 2013, 04:55:55 PM
Just root against the Patriots.  Hope they go 0-2 and the proper teams win out to knock them out.  We should be able to hear the crying all the way from Korea. :)

Well, yeah.  But I don't want to put all my roots in one basket.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 19, 2013, 05:10:53 PM
Ancient Syrian proverb.

I'll ask my uncle, but then he wouldn't know any.  I recall his sister knowing some.  The one I remember is "A hand that goes in and comes out empty is dirty."  It's in reference to going into a place of business and leaving without buying something.

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 19, 2013, 04:55:55 PM
So that would be Miami winning out, Baltimore winning out and the Bengals beating the Vikings but losing to the Ravens?  Were I a Bengals fan, I wouldn't want to be in a position where I'm depending on the Bills to beat the Patriots in their house.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Yeah, my wife is totally into football now.  She probably wouldn't be without me, but it's still adorable.