News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Social Security and ACA

Started by The Minsky Moment, November 26, 2013, 03:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

I actually don't have any right now.  Problem is, I do dip.  Obviously, I'd like to quit that too, but it's probably even harder due to the very high nicotine content.  (I know hillbilly etc.)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2013, 08:26:19 PM
2 months maybe , sometime before the Great Costanza Migration, not really keeping score this time.  All that does is make you think about it every day.

Yeah, don't look back on it or think too much about it, it's now part of the past. 

Try and only think about it when you're doing something easily, that previously you're lungs had burned like hell, be it climbing a big hill or having good sex.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2013, 08:26:19 PM
2 months maybe , sometime before the Great Costanza Migration, not really keeping score this time.  All that does is make you think about it every day.

Nice. :cheers:

February will be 6 years for me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on November 27, 2013, 08:39:32 PM
I actually don't have any right now.  Problem is, I do dip.  Obviously, I'd like to quit that too, but it's probably even harder due to the very high nicotine content.  (I know hillbilly etc.)

At least you don't do that Swedish crap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on November 27, 2013, 08:39:32 PM

What do the ladies think of this?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ideologue

I keep it secret, as I might reasonably would a heroin habit.
Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

Your hillbilly is showing ide.

Ideologue

You can't say it when I already admitted it.  Them's the rules.
Kinemalogue