You cannot make this shit up - Two football officials arrested.

Started by Berkut, October 29, 2013, 10:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

It was an interesting piece of news, but it was unfortunate that the thread got bogged down in a bunch of lawyers trying to out-lie each other.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Neil on October 30, 2013, 07:23:48 PM
It was an interesting piece of news, but it was unfortunate that the thread got bogged down in a bunch of lawyers trying to out-lie each other.
If that doesn't sum up the state of hte legal system what does?
PDH!

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 30, 2013, 07:16:04 PM
I would've thought all threads were equally boring to Otto as he doesn't actually read them.  :hmm:

Since when has one needed to read a thread to post in it?  :hmm:

Eddie Teach

Well if you skip over Grumbler and the lawyers arguing about stuff, this thread's not that bad.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 30, 2013, 08:07:28 PM
Well if you skip over Grumbler and the lawyers arguing about stuff, this thread's not that bad.

That would seem to just be Berkut's opening post, which I admit was entertaining.

dps

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on October 30, 2013, 08:07:57 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 30, 2013, 08:07:28 PM

That would seem to just be Berkut's opening post, which I admit was entertaining.

Well, there'd also be my post (Reply #46) wherein I ask BB a question that he still hasn't addressed.