News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[iOS] Starbase Orion MP

Started by Barrister, September 26, 2013, 11:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

The Barristonian Empire estimates that it will be reduced to homeworld within 0.5 stardate.

The galaxy's silence at this naked aggression speaks volumes.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on October 21, 2013, 08:55:07 AM
The Barristonian Empire estimates that it will be reduced to homeworld within 0.5 stardate.

That is complete unacceptable to us, and we will work to rectify that situation.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tonitrus

Brought to you by the Leo Republic Interstellar News Service...

VICTORY AT YILDUN!

"Just weeks ago, the venomous Maturin Vass pirates revealed their true nature, evoking ancient Human history with their Hitler-like treatment of the non-aggression pact signed in good faith by the peace-loving Leo Republic.  The Vass extermination fleet moved in to rain fire on the nearly defenseless colonists at the Yildun system....

But the stalwart defenders held on, lasting long enough for relief to arrive, the Leo fleet sacrificing their lives to save millions of innocents from the brutal fate that would surely await them at the hands of the Vass gangsters.  Their fleet lost, the Vass will have to wait before they again dare lay their hands on the innocent women and children of Yildun!

---> Would you like to know more?

PRC

Quote from: Berkut on October 21, 2013, 09:06:19 AM
Quote from: Barrister on October 21, 2013, 08:55:07 AM

That is complete unacceptable to us, and we will work to rectify that situation.

Lies!  Let your words here be a warning to all... do not trust Berkut0412!

Barrister

The Barristonian government has been reduced to a single colony world in the home system.  Homeworld itself has fallen to Berkutian aggression.

The galaxy has made a serious mistake in letting this aggression go unchecked.  Berkutian forced have captured not only my homeworld, but another Terran system I had spent many resources developing.

Habbaku

You didn't have the heart to do a scorched-earth campaign and sell all the buildings, eh?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on October 31, 2013, 07:37:59 PM
You didn't have the heart to do a scorched-earth campaign and sell all the buildings, eh?

No.  If the other guys didn't want to try and stop you and Berk, they can reap what they have sown.

PRC

Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2013, 10:33:24 PM

No.  If the other guys didn't want to try and stop you and Berk, they can reap what they have sown.

We had some issues of our own, ahem. 

Barrister

Quote from: PRC on October 31, 2013, 11:08:44 PM

Not. My. Problem.

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on October 31, 2013, 03:31:44 PM
The Barristonian government has been reduced to a single colony world in the home system.  Homeworld itself has fallen to Berkutian aggression.

The galaxy has made a serious mistake in letting this aggression go unchecked.  Berkutian forced have captured not only my homeworld, but another Terran system I had spent many resources developing.

Our nation has deeply regretted the need to intervene in these areas after attempts to negotiate the peaceful release of these independence minded systems from your control failed.

However, we are pleased to announce that we have accepted your recent offer a non-agression pact, and only wish it could have been done prior to wiping you out of the galaxy.

0 rows returned

Tonitrus

Quote from: PRC on October 31, 2013, 11:08:44 PM

You mean the unprovoked and failed attack on me? We sure did.  :D

Barrister

Sorry all.  Left the iPod Touch at the office over the weekend.  I'll submit a move when I get home.

Though of course my moves now are completely irrelevant.

Berkut

Do you still have to put in a turn?

I think you can resign from the game.

Want to get another going?

0 rows returned

Tonitrus

I'd be up for paying a second game.

I'm sure you all noticed the update...I think the  building lots change is probably the biggest balance change.

Barrister

Okay, I guess I am gone from the game for good.

I'd definitely be down for another game, but I don't want to pressure you guys to start another when you've obviously got one with plenty left to play.