8 Year old girl is raped to death by middle aged man her parents sold her to.

Started by Viking, September 10, 2013, 01:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on September 10, 2013, 07:17:24 PM
Quote from: Tyr on September 10, 2013, 06:56:08 PM
Marrying a little girl to a man- OK, I can sort of see the logic there, it makes sense within their culture, situation, etc...

Perhaps faulty logic.
How?
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on September 10, 2013, 08:29:41 PM
Marrying a little girl to a man- OK, I can sort of see the logic there, it makes sense within their culture, situation, etc...

Perhaps faulty logic.
How?

Because it doesn't really make sense.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on September 10, 2013, 09:16:13 PM

Perhaps faulty logic.
How?

Assuming the logic is "it's ok to marry little girls, therefore it's ok to marry little girls", it's actually tautological.  :wacko:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Viking

Quote from: Jacob on September 10, 2013, 04:28:32 PM
Viking's insistence that allowing Quebecois Sikhs to wear turbans will lead to a significant increase in the rape and murder of eight year old girls is easily disproven by examining actual facts.

You have a significant case of failure at reading comprehension. The cultural relativism is inside Meri's head and it is premitting a different set of standards to apply to third world shitholeistan to the ones she insist on or herself when it comes to universal human rights.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: merithyn on September 10, 2013, 07:51:43 PM
Quote from: Viking on September 10, 2013, 03:26:13 PM
Quote from: merithyn on September 10, 2013, 03:14:10 PM
When these laws are demanded to be in affect in the US or Canada, you'll have an argument against multiculturalism. Until then, I accept that there is good in bad in every culture, and I will be happy to accept the good.

So you think it is ok for little girls to be married off and raped at 8? Seriously, this is ok if their culture says it is ok?

This is how you get the rotten idea that for the most part only countries where human rights are respected get condemned for human rights abuse by anybody other than the US State Department and the better international human rights groups.

:blink:

W. T. F??

Have you lost your fucking mind? Where are you pulling this shit out of??

here is where I am pulling this shit out of.

Quote from: merithyn on September 10, 2013, 03:14:10 PM
When these laws are demanded to be in affect in the US or Canada, you'll have an argument against multiculturalism. Until then, I accept that there is good in bad in every culture, and I will be happy to accept the good.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Viking on September 11, 2013, 01:54:47 AM
Viking's insistence that allowing Quebecois Sikhs to wear turbans will lead to a significant increase in the rape and murder of eight year old girls is easily disproven by examining actual facts.

You have a significant case of failure at reading comprehension. The cultural relativism is inside Meri's head and it is premitting a different set of standards to apply to third world shitholeistan to the ones she insist on or herself when it comes to universal human rights.

The standards in "shitholeistan" are not her problem.

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 11, 2013, 02:00:33 AM

Tolerating them for shitholeistan is and only opposing them if they show up at her doorstep just points to moral bankrupcy.

Eddie Teach

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on September 10, 2013, 09:16:13 PM

Perhaps faulty logic.
How?

I don't see how. It gets the marriage and all the political considerations sorted ASAP, lets the girl get used to her husband/the other wives , gives the parents the money they need now and takes away a mouth they have to feed, stops another man snapping her up when she gets to breedig age, etc...
It's not something I would condone but it's perfectly logical.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Viking on September 11, 2013, 02:02:36 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 11, 2013, 02:00:33 AM

Tolerating them for shitholeistan is and only opposing them if they show up at her doorstep just points to moral bankrupcy.

I thought she said there was good and bad in every culture.  What exactly do you want here to do?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 11, 2013, 03:25:02 AM
I thought she said there was good and bad in every culture.  What exactly do you want here to do?

Apparently it's hypocritical to let non-white savages govern their own countries.