The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Not really paying close attention to the trial, but someone please let me know when this gal testifies

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/twitter/rachel-jeantel-758403

LOL MAH COURT NAILS
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Then I guess you missed the part about how they already blew up Zimmerman's account of the position of the body after shooting him.

But no, you're more interested in black chick cosmetics stereotyping.  Maybe you can get a live feed when she gets her hair did or something, cracker.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2013, 09:02:06 AM
Then I guess you missed the part about how they already blew up Zimmerman's account of the position of the body after shooting him.

I guess I did.  I don't have as much invested in this trial as you do, apparently.

QuoteBut no, you're more interested in black chick cosmetics stereotyping.  Maybe you can get a live feed when she gets her hair did or something, cracker.

It's more entertaining. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2013, 09:48:24 AM
I don't have as much invested in this trial as you do, apparently.

It's the only new thing on TV during the day, numbnuts.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2013, 09:50:35 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2013, 09:48:24 AM
I don't have as much invested in this trial as you do, apparently.

It's the only new thing on TV during the day, numbnuts.

:lol:  Get a hobby.  Build some birdhouses or something.

CountDeMoney

I don't want to find any birds face down, shot over some Skittles.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 26, 2013, 10:06:08 AM
I don't want to find any birds face down, shot over some Skittles.

Those birds shouldn't be actin' all suspicious  <_<

CountDeMoney

Berkut

Who is Zimmermans lawyer? I assume he is not a PD or something like that?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

O'Mara is the big one, but Don West was brought on as well.

QuoteMr West was brought on the legal team defending George Zimmerman against his second degree murder charges in the Trayvon Martin case in May.

He is known for his experience dealing with high-profile murder cases, including some of the most notorious killers the Sunshine State has ever seen.

One of his biggest victories in the past came in 1998 when he argued that a motorcycle gang member named Joseph 'Crazy Joe' Spaziano should avoid death row after he was convicted of raping and murdering a teenager.

According to The Orlando Sentinel, he represented Lou Pearlman, the manager of 1990s boy bands like the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync, when he was in court on various fraud charges.

He has been selected as one of the state's Super Lawyers (by the magazine of the same title) four of the last seven years.

Mr West has served as the head of such groups like the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

When it was announced that Mr West would be leaving his job at the federal public defender's office to join Zimmerman's legal team with O'Mara, who is a longtime friend.

'I hadn't seriously considered being involved in the case, then just by coincidence, Mark and I wound up going out together,' Mr West told The Sentinel in May.

'We talked about it. I was flattered when he was interested.'

CountDeMoney

Your girl's testifying, derwhitey.  She's got her "court hoops" on, I believe they're 22s.  THEY SPINNIN THEY SPINNIN THEY SPINNIN

derspiess

DGuller

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on June 26, 2013, 01:42:18 PM
Record it for me! :lol:

This is hilarious.

You've got testimony involving the word "nigger" involving her and Trayvon's phone conversation, the state prosecutor's trying to dance around it with using "pardon-my-language-but-the-N-word", and MSNBC's working like fools to hit the censor on the delay, missing it all.

derspiess

Catching a little of the live stream on ABC between conference calls.  Please speak up, Ms. Rachel Jeantel!!! :angry: