Negro President gets Seedy all worked up

Started by Berkut, March 08, 2012, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on March 08, 2012, 08:57:14 PM
This thread is way confusing.

Why am I getting so many mentions in this thread? You all can't talk about Seedy and our president who is black without talking about me?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 09, 2012, 10:11:50 AM
Why am I getting so many mentions in this thread? You all can't talk about Seedy and our president who is black without talking about me?

You and CdM seem to be our African-American community.  Glad we have such a representative sample :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 09, 2012, 10:14:44 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 09, 2012, 10:11:50 AM

You and CdM seem to be our African-American community.  Glad we have such a representative sample :P

Does that mean that Languish had its African-American summit when Seedy and I met up last June? If only I'd know, I would have tried to discuss weighty issues!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on March 09, 2012, 10:28:23 AM
Does that mean that Languish had its African-American summit when Seedy and I met up last June? If only I'd know, I would have tried to discuss weighty issues!

We were in a black vehicle, too.  IT WAS THEMATIC

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 09, 2012, 10:31:33 AM

And there were other black people around at dinner.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 09, 2012, 11:05:01 AM

Red Lobster?  Sounds like a romantic night.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 09, 2012, 11:08:12 AM

We went to church afterwards.  For 7 hours.

sbr

garbon

It was seafood but no. :P

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 09, 2012, 11:26:53 AM

It was seafood but no. :P

Phillips   :mmm:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall