Started by Martinus, July 15, 2011, 01:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women are indeed natural secretaries.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on July 15, 2011, 03:29:37 PM
Women are indeed natural secretaries.

Well, it's one way to look at it, but men tend to ramble and go off a tangent. I think this study proves that mixed groups are better. That's really a no-brainer.

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 15, 2011, 03:18:25 PM
While external plumbing has its downside, I wouldn't trade it for visits from Aunt Flo.

The only thing that would really frighten me is pregnancy.  That shit's pretty hardcore.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 15, 2011, 03:29:09 PM
Well, from the exercises I participated in, they give you a fixed time limit and a goal ("produce 10 ideas to deal with a problem and present it to the examiner"). The group that is able to prepare a final product is better than a group that just spends the time talking. I noticed women are better in structuring.

I sure wish one of these good structuring women would tell my lady bosses how to structure meetings then.  They could easily turn a five minutes of business into an hour long mess babbling on about non-business at hand related things. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on July 15, 2011, 03:32:13 PM
While external plumbing has its downside, I wouldn't trade it for visits from Aunt Flo.

The only thing that would really frighten me is pregnancy.  That shit's pretty hardcore.

Cons: Pain. Babycannon can get damaged.

Pros: Crotchfruit annoys Mart.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 15, 2011, 03:10:53 PM
How does one objectively assess the results of a brainstorming session?  It's possible the results are legit, it's also possible the results were rigged.

they produced the results twice. how much more do you need? ;)

Fate

Quote from: Ideologue on July 15, 2011, 03:32:13 PM

Pregnancy is a but a blip compared to a life time of UTIs. Fuck that noise.

Josquius

I definitely have to agree on this being a big advantage women have. Public stiffies FTL.
██████
██████
██████

Brazen

Hate to break it to you, but pregnancy and UTIs are both preventable.

My meetings are always short and to the point because I hate them and will avoid pointless ones. Even the ones I arrange in the pub.

How do you tell if a woman is turned on? Check her reactions when presented with a pair of Louboutins. Or when Nathan Fillion is on TV.

sbr

Ed Anger

Where is my goddamn sandwich?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: HVC on July 15, 2011, 02:08:56 PM
Morewomen mean less need to compete.

Only while the meeting is in session. As soon as it's over they all set to work stabbing each other in the back.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers