Started by KRonn, September 08, 2009, 01:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

I bet chupacabra fajitas and/or tamales would be good.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

If you want to find a goat sucker go to new zealand.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: HVC on September 08, 2009, 03:11:59 PM
Beware who you mock. the Vampire moths will find you. it might take a while for them to drain you, since they're tiny and rely on your own blood pressure, but they're persistant.
I think mosquito can kill people or even large animals in relatively short order.
PDH!

Jaron

I bet the Chinese already have ten recipies for this thing.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Martinus

Caliga

If that's Great Cthulhu then whose thumb is that.... God's?  :D

Razgovory

Quote from: KRonn on September 08, 2009, 01:50:16 PM
Of course, I imagine that the rats seeing humans for the first time, also think they've discovered a new species as well.    ;)

What the Papuans aren't real people?  Jared Diamond thinks they are smarter then you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

swallow

There's a logging company working only c. 20 miles away  :(