Science! Experiment proves: single ladies prefer married men

Started by Malthus, August 13, 2009, 01:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 13, 2009, 03:39:42 PM
Better hope he's not like this guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Joseph_Smith

'Once is a tragedy, twice is a coincidence, three times starts to look like carelessness ...'

QuoteNeil hired several experienced female divers of the same size and build as the victims. He tried to push them underwater by force but there would be inevitable signs of struggle. Neil then unexpectedly pulled the feet of one of the divers, and her head glided underwater before she knew what happened. Suddenly Neil saw that the woman was no longer moving. He quickly pulled her out of the tub and it took him and a doctor over half an hour to revive her. When she came to, she related that the only thing she remembered was the rush of water before she lost consciousness. Thus was Spilsbury's theory confirmed.

Science! :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2009, 03:45:11 PM
Quote from: Malthus on August 13, 2009, 03:39:42 PM
Better hope he's not like this guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Joseph_Smith

'Once is a tragedy, twice is a coincidence, three times starts to look like carelessness ...'

QuoteNeil hired several experienced female divers of the same size and build as the victims. He tried to push them underwater by force but there would be inevitable signs of struggle. Neil then unexpectedly pulled the feet of one of the divers, and her head glided underwater before she knew what happened. Suddenly Neil saw that the woman was no longer moving. He quickly pulled her out of the tub and it took him and a doctor over half an hour to revive her. When she came to, she related that the only thing she remembered was the rush of water before she lost consciousness. Thus was Spilsbury's theory confirmed.

Science! :lol:

He blinded me with science!  :lol:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Viking

Basically it is a clear sign that some woman who knows this man has been willing to commit her life to him. He must be worth having if some other woman wants him. 
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

saskganesh

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2009, 03:32:38 PM

It's like why an old guy who is still single should be avoided. Obviously something is wrong with him. :yes:

doesn't matter. I am covered by a warranty.
humans were created in their own image

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2009, 03:32:38 PM
:contract:

It's like why an old guy who is still single should be avoided. Obviously something is wrong with him. :yes:

True but old women are pretty hard up so he will be pretty popular anyway.

Someday they will be lined up to have a chance with CdM and his cat army.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on August 14, 2009, 09:23:24 AM
Someday they will be lined up to have a chance with CdM and his cat army.

And he will ignore them hoping for a shot at the 40-somethings. Way of the world.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?