Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on July 01, 2024, 12:55:59 PMBesides Cal is married -_-

Can't speak on his uncle though  :lol:
He's married.  My aunt is like two years older than me. :D

edit: Forgot to mention that they're separated though
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Legbiter

My escape plan remains Iceland. If it's a zombie apocalypse then I'm good. We did very well through covid. Let's say the Left-Greens acquire a pure parliamentary majority (instead of being on the verge of extinction), well I register my domicile in Norway and hop on over there. Annoying, but not really a setback. If it's WW III I retire to the family land which has a second home cottage and room for a lot of agriculture.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

viper37

Quote from: Legbiter on July 08, 2024, 03:15:49 PMMy escape plan remains Iceland. If it's a zombie apocalypse then I'm good. We did very well through covid. Let's say the Left-Greens acquire a pure parliamentary majority (instead of being on the verge of extinction), well I register my domicile in Norway and hop on over there. Annoying, but not really a setback. If it's WW III I retire to the family land which has a second home cottage and room for a lot of agriculture.

If it's a zombie apocalypse, it's a good idea to move there, I'll keep that in mind. :P

If it's some kind of totalitarian soft take over, I'm slowly preparing for the worst.  You never know when the commies are gonna take over here, so I might be inclined to move in some warmer country.  Or just shoot myself.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: Legbiter on July 08, 2024, 03:15:49 PMMy escape plan remains Iceland. If it's a zombie apocalypse then I'm good. We did very well through covid. Let's say the Left-Greens acquire a pure parliamentary majority (instead of being on the verge of extinction), well I register my domicile in Norway and hop on over there. Annoying, but not really a setback. If it's WW III I retire to the family land which has a second home cottage and room for a lot of agriculture.

Wait...do you not live in Iceland?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 01, 2024, 07:05:32 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 30, 2024, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on June 30, 2024, 03:21:33 PMThe idea any of you would need an escape plan is fake and dumb.

Yeah? Well what happens if I wait too long and Baltimore closes its borders?

I'll sponsor your visa, hon. HE'S WIFF ME

Thanks pal. I could finally live out my days eating crab cakes and duckpin bowling.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Quote from: Legbiter on July 08, 2024, 03:15:49 PMMy escape plan remains Iceland. If it's a zombie apocalypse then I'm good. We did very well through covid. Let's say the Left-Greens acquire a pure parliamentary majority (instead of being on the verge of extinction), well I register my domicile in Norway and hop on over there. Annoying, but not really a setback. If it's WW III I retire to the family land which has a second home cottage and room for a lot of agriculture

So this official languish holiday cottage in Iceland....
██████
██████
██████