NFL Draft 2020 - Social Distancing Edition

Started by derspiess, April 22, 2020, 02:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on April 22, 2020, 03:39:15 PM
Quote from: celedhring on April 22, 2020, 03:28:43 PM
You support the Redskins, Valmy? Why does a Texan inflict that on himself?

Because my Dad and Grandfather were big Redskins fans. My family lived in Maryland for 300 years remember.

Also I was a kid during their glory years. They won the Super Bowl when I was 5, 9, and 14. That is something that leaves a lasting impact...I just cannot root for anybody else in the NFL, especially the fucking Cowboys (complicated by the fact that their owner is an Arkansas Razorback who hates the Texas Longhorns my favorite College Team).  Houston has a weird status in Texas, unless you live around Houston the rest of the state doesn't really care for it, I have little emotional attachment to the Texans but hey their situation is almost as shitty as the Redskins anyway.

J.J Watt in his prime was better than any Redskin in the last 20 years.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Rex Francorum

For the Pats, bodies in the front 7. Also, a QB, a TE in mid rounds.
To rent

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 23, 2020, 02:59:36 AM
J.J Watt in his prime was better than any Redskin in the last 20 years.

Damning with faint praise :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on April 22, 2020, 02:30:54 PM
I hear some talk about the Bengals maybe picking a QB first round  :ph34r:
Shocking :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

Quote from: Rex Francorum on April 23, 2020, 03:05:12 AM
For the Pats, bodies in the front 7. Also, a QB, a TE in mid rounds.

Agreed on that. They badly lacked a good TE and offensive line, though with the O line injured players coming back will help. If those players are coming back, don't know. They need a QB. Brady is irreplaceable so we fans can't set our expectations too high. Hmm, maybe I'll cheer for Tampa Bay now...   :)