FBI alert sparks fears that voting systems are under Russian digital assault

Started by jimmy olsen, August 29, 2016, 10:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 01:12:01 PM
We discussed this with Diebold voting machines in 2004, when it was discovered that they could be easily fucked with using Access.  But none of you fuckstick monkeys gave a shit back then, so I don't want to hear any fucking crying about now.

Texas never asked my opinion on the matter.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 29, 2016, 10:51:06 PM
Very worrying. This kind of thing could cause serious escalation in tensions.

Why would you think that? A Trump presidency should improve US/Russian relations, maybe even to the point we return Alaska as a goodwill gesture and thank you from our president for putting him in office.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on August 30, 2016, 01:15:32 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2016, 01:12:01 PM
We discussed this with Diebold voting machines in 2004, when it was discovered that they could be easily fucked with using Access.  But none of you fuckstick monkeys gave a shit back then, so I don't want to hear any fucking crying about now.

Texas never asked my opinion on the matter.

Texas was never a contested state like, say, Ohio.