News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Federation and Empire

Started by Berkut, July 08, 2014, 10:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Anyone else ever played this back in the day?

There is a Cyberboard module out for it. I doubt the rules are available online though, knowing ADB.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

11B4V

Yes I have. A good game that suffered from constant rules ad-dons. Too much work to get back into it. Though there are rules for a light version.

Fed Space might be worth a look to. I have it and it is the earlier version on F&E. Lighter rules, third party expansions & counters, etc. Check BGG and Consim.

Also
http://www.warehouse23.com/products/ADB5005
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Fed Space suffers from a lack of space to maneuver and the stacking limits. Bash the line until your hammer breaks, get hit with the enemy hammer until it breaks. Pause to rebuild. Repeat.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Back in the day?  Oh my yes.  Although me and my buddies I don't think we ever finished a game.  But a strategic Star Trek war game?  Yes please. :)

If you're asking about an online Languish game I'm tentatively interested.  I have played before - surely the intervening 25 years make no difference.  :cool:

But of course my time for actual gaming sucks. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.