0 (0%)
Other
1 (3.4%)
Too far behind/indifferent to decide
11 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

The Brain

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 19, 2013, 04:44:52 PM
Went with Orange is the New Black.  I also enjoy Almost Human and Dracula out of new shows, but I wouldn't consider them "the best new show".  I do want to catch The Americans at some point, as I've always been a big fan of Ms. Russell. :wub:

OK Chris.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Oh.  I'm still missing the connection I guess.  Does he like Keri Russell or Orange is the New Black? :huh:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 19, 2013, 05:07:04 PM
Oh.  I'm still missing the connection I guess.  Does he like Keri Russell or Orange is the New Black? :huh:

He was quite shocked when Felicity cut her hair.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Queequeg

Orange is the New Black had a lot of problems.  I absolutely hated Pennsatuckey, and thought it was completely absurd that Conservative Christians are somehow the only demographic in prison that seems to be unworthy of basic human sympathy. Also, Laura Prepon is a complete idiot, casting her as a street-wise, intellectual lesbian was a huge mistake and dragged down one of the two key relationships. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Camerus

I found Orange way too cliched and unoriginal.

House of Cards was interesting, but I found Frank's superhuman powers of evasion and manipulation a bit ridiculous.

Most of the other shows I haven't even heard of.