News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pakistan is fucked Episode #764

Started by Viking, October 27, 2012, 03:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/headlinenewsd.php?hnewsid=3887

QuotePakistani Higher Court orders enforced converted Christian girl to go with Muslim man

Hyderabad: October 24, 2012. (Abbas Kassar) A Christian girl Rebbeca who was kidnapped from Sukkur in Sindh on October 2, 2012, was produced before the high court Sukkur circuit bench on 22 October on application of her father Younis Masih was handed over to her kidnapper husband by judge of Sindh High Court rejecting appeals by her lawyer to send her to Darul Aman.

In the court the girl did not speak a word because she appeared to have been so frightened and terrorized that she continued to mince her lips in helpless manner but did not utter a word. She was accompanied with Mian Aslam son of politically powerful Mian Mithoo the Member of National Assembly of ruling Pakistan Peoples Party PPP who has been accused of kidnapping non-Muslim girls, keeping them in her Haveli for few weeks and then managing their marriages with his servants or followers.

Manzar Dahar a man who kidnapped her and later married her on force on behest of Pir Mian Mithoo also accompanied her and later took her to his home. Despite repeated requests by father of girl Younis Masih and his advocate Mukesh Kumar to send her to Darul Aman as according to them she was under intense pressure and fright but the judge Justice Naamatullah Phulpoto rejected their requests and allowed her to go with her kidnapper husband and adjourned the hearing to 2 November.

Dr. Nazir S Bhatti, President of Pakistan Christian Congress PCC have said that Pakistan Peoples Party PPP leaders are involved in kidnapping and enforcedly converting Christian and Hindu girls to Islam in interior Sindh.

Nazir Bhatti said that if ruling PPP not expelled its Member of National Assembly from Ghotki named Mian Mithoo from his seat then Hindus and Christian from Sindh will launch move not support PPP in next general elections because MNA Mian Mithoo is protecting culprits who are kidnapping and enforcedly converting them to Islam and sells them to Muslim bidders.

Nazir Bhatti said that Christian and Hindu girls are kidnapped by tools of PPP MNA Mian Mithoo and later forced to be sex-slaves of Mian Mithoo and other PPP Muslim feudal lords and later sold to Muslim for marriage in Sindh.

"We appealed to PPP co-chairperson and President of Pakistan Mr. Asif Ali Zardari to act against his MNA Mian Mithoo if kidnap and enforced conversion of Hindu girl Rinkle Kumari and others but he kept silent but no action was taken" added Nazir Bhatti

PCC Chief urged unity among Christians and Hindus to safe their self-respect and families from PPP Muslim feudal lords and like Mian Mithoo extremist Muslims in lines of ruling PPP.

Basically poor girl is kidnapped, forcibly married, raped and held hostage and is forced by the court to remain with her kidnapper.

Feudalism, Islam, Pakistan and Misogyny is evil, no film at 11 because we don't care.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

Quotesend her to Darul Aman.

That is near Mordor.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 27, 2012, 03:06:58 PM

That is near Mordor.

I thought it was closer to Angmar.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 27, 2012, 03:09:45 PM

That is near Mordor.

I don't know all that nerd shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 27, 2012, 03:09:45 PM

That is near Mordor.

You are thinking of Gundabad.
PDH!

Maximus

Josephus

Pakistan...lol....the only country in the world that wants Romney to win.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on October 27, 2012, 06:58:41 PM
Pakistan...lol....the only country in the world that wants Romney to win.

but better explained as only 1 of 21 chosen countries which notably left out the Middle East and Russia. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I really doubt Russians would want Romney to win, seeing that he considers them our biggest enemy.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 27, 2012, 07:09:20 PM
I really doubt Russians would want Romney to win, seeing that he considers them our biggest enemy.

They like it when their enemies, are straightforward.  Trying to be their friends throws them off.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Scipio

Quote from: Razgovory on October 27, 2012, 08:31:55 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 27, 2012, 07:09:20 PM

They like it when their enemies, are straightforward.  Trying to be their friends throws them off.

Yeah, we really fooled the shit out of them there.  Any minute now, Putin is gonna accidentally stop killing dissidents and crushing dissent, because of our amazing foreign policy prowess.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt