News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich is out!

Started by Ideologue, September 25, 2009, 10:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Yeah!  The attack begins in the factory! :bowler:

I'm downloading right now--is anyone else getting this?

My only concern at present is that some people are reporting Vista 64 and multicore issues--apparently a standard of practice in this genre.  Sigh.  Still, I was warned, if it doesn't work, I can't blame anyone else (and they are looking to fix whatever the issue is).

I rather hope it works.  I can't wait to ruin the German economy.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

I still have the old games and haven't seen anything that makes me want to buy the new versions. Biggest selling point would have been a faster turn resolution and better raid planning AI (I'd usually give the commanders an area or type of target to plan against and then adjust details).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 10:10:58 PM
apparently a standard of practice in this genre. 

Sure because they don't bother updating the code for that. No need, they can charge you $50 for the re-issue of a 20 years old game anyway.

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 10:10:58 PM
I rather hope it works.  I can't wait to ruin the German economy.
Strategic bombing won't do that.

In fact, the dreadnought of the Great War was much more effective as an economic weapon than the bomber was in World War II.  My side trumps yours.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.