News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Left 4 Dead 2 Demo?

Started by Faeelin, October 30, 2009, 10:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Played through the swamp map with some annoying chatty teenagers. <_<
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Quote from: Razgovory on November 19, 2009, 03:02:40 AM

Got half-way through Dark Carnival when I quit because some dude kept on moaning about his wife being a bitch and his kid being a spaz.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 19, 2009, 11:07:45 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 19, 2009, 03:02:40 AM

Got half-way through Dark Carnival when I quit because some dude kept on moaning about his wife being a bitch and his kid being a spaz.  :lol:

I hate microphones.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on November 20, 2009, 01:34:40 AM

I hate microphones.

I do too. I muted the mic in TF2 after maybe 5 minutes of Squeaky, the 13 year old trying to give orders.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I noticed Savannah doesn't look much like Savannah actually does.  The City has a very distinct character to it.  The only other time the city has been in a PC game was Panzger General II where I got to invade it! :menace:

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 20, 2009, 03:44:28 PM

I hate microphones.

I do too. I muted the mic in TF2 after maybe 5 minutes of Squeaky, the 13 year old trying to give orders.

:huh: Why did you mute the mic? Did Squeaky grow tired of your whining and order you to?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on November 20, 2009, 06:46:56 PM

I hate microphones.

:huh: Why did you mute the mic? Did Squeaky grow tired of your whining and order you to?

There was this magic box that turns off all the microphone shit. Try to keep up.

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 20, 2009, 06:49:42 PM

I hate microphones.

There was this magic box that turns off all the microphone shit. Try to keep up.

You're not muting their mics, doofus. They can still talk to each other.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on November 20, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

I hate microphones.

no fucking shit. I'm clearly talking about my computer. Jesus Christ.

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 20, 2009, 06:59:43 PM
Quote from: The Brain on November 20, 2009, 06:57:13 PM

I hate microphones.

no fucking shit. I'm clearly talking about my computer. Jesus Christ.

I think this joke has run its course now.

Ed Anger

Agreed. You are still my favorite Swede.

The Brain

katmai

Damning praise if I've ever heard it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Is 2 player co-op available on the Xbox, and if so is it any good?

Jaron

So id dis gem any good, yah?
Winner of THE grumbler point.