News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Israel-Hamas War 2023

Started by Zanza, October 07, 2023, 04:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipwich

Quote from: Josquius on April 22, 2024, 02:00:48 AM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 21, 2024, 09:38:41 PMJosq is exhibiting the typical low IQ hamastan shit we have come to expect.

1. You dislike Britain because of whinging British culture shit, these Muslims hate Britain because they want to see women who go outside with their head uncovered stoned to death. You. Are. Not. The. Same.

2. How it relates to the situation in Israel was explained, by me, in the post immediately prior and in several prior posts. There is a wave of hateful, Muslim-lead antisemitic, anti-Israel sentiment that is dominating many Western countries. The U.S. is functionally the last bastion of the West against this, and when it falls to the Hamastans, Israel will be on the pathway to being treated like apartheid South Africa--with probably very terrible results. Unfortunately due to extreme Jew hatred, the Israelis won't be able to mass flee to Britain and other white countries like a large portion of the Afrikaner population, they will likely just be massacred in place.

We are not the same you proclaim here... Yet you have no issue conflating OMFG woke. Black people and women in history. We R doomed if we don't just learn the list of kings! With Islamic extremism.  :lol:

Can anyone translate this word salad into english?

DGuller

I think that's the wrong question.  The right question is, do we want to translate it into English?

grumbler

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 22, 2024, 09:03:30 AMI'm starting to think Josq did drugs or something before typing that post.

The difference between you and him is that, when he stops taking drugs, he can stop writing crazy shit.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

At Columbia University protests continue and Jewish students were told to stay home.  They're now doing remote learning this week.  It's Passover and Jews are forced to hide.  Again.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Harassment of Jewish students in NYC. "Never forget the 7th of October. That will happen not one more time, not five more times, not 10...100...1000...10,000...The 7th of October is going to be every day for you."
https://twitter.com/jonasydu/status/1781178975147917797

"this must be understood in context, it's not black and white, and antizionism is not antisemitism."
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

OttoVonBismarck

Sorry Raz you are wrong, as we have been told time and time again--this has nothing to do with antisemitism, this is just a dislike for Israel that has nothing to do with Judaism.

HVC

Quote from: Razgovory on April 22, 2024, 12:02:55 PMAt Columbia University protests continue and Jewish students were told to stay home.  They're now doing remote learning this week.  It's Passover and Jews are forced to hide.  Again.

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Quote from: Razgovory on April 22, 2024, 12:08:02 PMHarassment of Jewish students in NYC. "Never forget the 7th of October. That will happen not one more time, not five more times, not 10...100...1000...10,000...The 7th of October is going to be every day for you."

"this must be understood in context, it's not black and white, and antizionism is not antisemitism."

Homophobia and racism aren't the same thing .
You can still be a racist homophobe.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

DGuller

I fear that October 7 will be viewed as another political master stroke by Putin.  By aiding the Hamas attack on Israel, he split the left during the election year by activating the latent antisemites.  It turns out that there are far more of them than anyone suspected; yet again Putin understood something about American society than Americans themselves didn't.  I can very well see the antisemitic left handing Trump the presidency in November.

OttoVonBismarck

Sorry are we somehow assuming Putin controls Hamas now?

DGuller

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on April 22, 2024, 02:52:50 PMSorry are we somehow assuming Putin controls Hamas now?
He doesn't control Hamas, but he's now diplomatically allied with it, and given how prepared Russia's response to the attack was, it was probably that way some time before October 7.

Razgovory

Razgovory

Quote from: Josquius on April 22, 2024, 12:56:05 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 22, 2024, 12:08:02 PMHarassment of Jewish students in NYC. "Never forget the 7th of October. That will happen not one more time, not five more times, not 10...100...1000...10,000...The 7th of October is going to be every day for you."

Homophobia and racism aren't the same thing .
You can still be a racist homophobe.
Which one is antizionism more like, homophobia or racism?