News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Paradox Announcement

Started by Josephus, February 28, 2023, 09:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

So let the speculation begin. On March 6, P'dox will announce 3 new games, 4 new expansions, gameplay reveals and updates etc.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

garbon

I'll care when they have something worth caring about. :glare:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Fool me once shame on you, fool me a half dozen times shame on me  :blush:  :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on February 28, 2023, 09:32:08 AMFool me once shame on you, fool me a half dozen times shame on me  :blush:  :P

:D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

Because EUIV starts so early the gameplay 1648-1815 is unsatisfactory; maybe Paradox will take a look at that, or even a shorter time period say 1770-1815  :hmm:  ?

Grey Fox

Hopefully, the successor to Cities: Skylines.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Two of the expansions will be for CK3 and EU4.

Darth Wagtaros

CKIV that transitions into EUV and then morphs into Stellaris 2.
PDH!

Jacob

I assume a CK3 expansion of some sort. I'll be happy with that. I've enjoyed CK3 the last times I've played it.

Valmy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on February 28, 2023, 09:49:02 AMBecause EUIV starts so early the gameplay 1648-1815 is unsatisfactory; maybe Paradox will take a look at that, or even a shorter time period say 1770-1815  :hmm:  ?

One would think the French Revolution/Napoleonic Era would be fresh meat for them. Right in their wheelhouse. Yet they screw it up majorly every time they try.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

Yeah, it is a very game-friendly period; map changing every five minutes, prominent people changing constitutions, innovations in warfare....odd that they have such a big gap in their offering.

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 28, 2023, 09:49:32 AMHopefully, the successor to Cities: Skylines.

One that let's you build a non car focussed city :w00t:
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Josquius on March 02, 2023, 03:27:00 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 28, 2023, 09:49:32 AMHopefully, the successor to Cities: Skylines.

One that let's you build a non car focussed city :w00t:

Caesar3 not good enough?