News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The wake for my 59,000+ postcount

Started by Ed Anger, March 11, 2009, 10:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: Sulla on March 11, 2009, 10:55:07 AM
We are gathered here to remember my 59,000 plus posts, lost in the great mudslide of march '09.

Fuck you, spambot.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tamas on March 11, 2009, 11:45:56 AM
I have got my copy of Spartacus today. I want to PBEM with MB, with him playing Sulla.

I have my copy too, but no.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

I Killed Kenny

Ed Anger

Leave it to Kenny to post the lamest, stupidest comment ever. Goddamn Portuguese.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

fhdz

:cheers: to your posts. May their electrons live on, even though the words have been lost.
and the horse you rode in on

Siege

Quote from: Sulla on March 11, 2009, 03:29:51 PM
Leave it to Kenny to post the lamest, stupidest comment ever. Goddamn Portuguese.

I like Portuguese.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 11, 2009, 10:58:59 AM
It's still outthere, had the thing work properly, we would still have our old accounts & everything else except layout & the posts themselves.

They'll come back from the dead soon enough.

As zombies? Awesome! and somehow apt.
:p

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

With luck, this situation will be temporary and I'll have all the user info going again soon. :P

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josquius

myeh, on the one hand its kinda upsetting but on the other- you don't keep records of all your conversations with your friends do you?
Yet they still happened and still had an effect.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tyr on March 13, 2009, 06:43:40 AM
myeh, on the one hand its kinda upsetting but on the other- you don't keep records of all your conversations with your friends do you?
Yet they still happened and still had an effect.

It is not upsetting. This is a way to attention whore without revealing anything.

Razgovory

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 12, 2009, 08:37:08 AMWith luck, this situation will be temporary and I'll have all the user info going again soon. :P
Luck was not with us.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017