And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gups

Nobody watching this? Morocco have been great, really fun game

Maladict

Yeah, great game. Morocco deserve an equaliser.

The Larch

Quote from: Maladict on December 14, 2022, 03:19:03 PMYeah, great game. Morocco deserve an equaliser.

I find them a bit lacking in the finishing department. Having to carry the attacking load doesn't really suit them.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on December 14, 2022, 03:20:50 PM
Quote from: Maladict on December 14, 2022, 03:19:03 PMYeah, great game. Morocco deserve an equaliser.

I find them a bit lacking in the finishing department. Having to carry the attacking load doesn't really suit them.

With their kit colours and lack of finishing, it looks like the Portugal of not so long ago.

Gups

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 14, 2022, 03:29:48 PM

With their kit colours and lack of finishing, it looks like the Portugal of not so long ago.

Not enough wankers

The Larch

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Gups on December 14, 2022, 03:33:24 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 14, 2022, 03:29:48 PM

Not enough wankers

Come on, England can't be beaten in that area, from players to tabloids.

Losing 2-0 to France is un-Selecção-like, I'll grant you that.

Gups

Gups

Anyway, should be a great final. Two quality attacking teams with somewhat suspect defences

HVC

Poor Morocco can't buy a goal.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Sour grapes from 2006, the return.  :D

Go tell your wankers to practice penalties so they can win without « home advantage »

I guess having Argentina or France as winner is really triggering Rosbifs like you. :D

Your tears in 2006 were delicious, Ronaldo's tears of joy in 2016 also, though obviously different.

HVC

Let's go frenchies, you can do it.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 14, 2022, 03:57:55 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 14, 2022, 03:52:49 PMPoor Morocco can't buy a goal.

Rings a bell?  ;)

Those colours are cursed, take you far enough to hurt lol

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on December 14, 2022, 03:57:29 PMLet's go frenchies, you can do it.

Macro needs it to pass some laws. ;)

More than 10 minutes of team celebration on the Champs-Élysées this time?