And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gups

FunkMonk

Kane so Spursy

:lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :lmfao:  :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Threviel

I should go back to my bordeaux, ffs, the English are such gigantic fails!

Threviel

And who the fuck let a spurs player do a decisive penalty?

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Gups

Quote from: Threviel on December 10, 2022, 03:47:48 PMI should go back to my bordeaux, ffs, the English are such gigantic fails!

My CDNP has classic notes of pencil shavings, plum, cassis, missed opportunity and salty tears

Josquius

France would make a hatrick of former oppressors for the Moroccans to put to the sword :hmm:.
██████
██████
██████

Gups

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josquius on December 10, 2022, 03:50:29 PMFrance would make a hatrick of former oppressors for the Moroccans to put to the sword :hmm:.

English defeatism so soon, with 8 mins of stoppage time?  :thumbsdown:

The Larch

Quote from: Gups on December 10, 2022, 03:42:44 PMReally that is a red card as last man

If you mean for the penalty play, lately they're not showing reds if the play ends in a penalty.

Tamas

The missed penalty just made England fall apart. It's worse than if we never got it.

HVC

Quote from: The Larch on December 10, 2022, 03:51:27 PM
Quote from: Gups on December 10, 2022, 03:42:44 PMReally that is a red card as last man

If you mean for the penalty play, lately they're not showing reds if the play ends in a penalty.

Yeah it always seem like a double dip punishment.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:51:20 PM
Quote from: Josquius on December 10, 2022, 03:50:29 PMFrance would make a hatrick of former oppressors for the Moroccans to put to the sword :hmm:.

English defeatism so soon, with 8 mins of stoppage time?  :thumbsdown:

I'm British. My support for England is light.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Also, couldn't have happened better, Even if beckham came on just to miss.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.