News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:40:04 PMNice dive by Mason Mount.  :lol:

Light fall or not he was pushed in the box on a clear chance.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Threviel

Gups

Threviel

HVC

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 10, 2022, 03:39:54 PMThank you Arsenal legend Olivier Giroud for sending Bukayo back home  :cry:

Or maybe Funk's the valmy :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Gups

Really that is a red card as last man

Threviel

It's a penalty, it's unpossible for the rosbifs to fail at a penalty!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Gups on December 10, 2022, 03:40:39 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:40:04 PMNice dive by Mason Mount.  :lol:

Are you blind?

I am not blind to English one-sidedness. Slow motion exagerates things, I would prefer the reverse angle.

Josquius

By the laws of the game it should be red yeah. Though would have been a harsh red.

Honestly I'm surprised this ref gave anything.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Threviel on December 10, 2022, 03:43:04 PMIt's a penalty, it's unpossible for LLoris to stop a penalty!

Well, no. All right, I was wrong on this one. Lloris is having the best game of his life. I can't believe it, a penalty not a goal with him as a goalkeeper.

PS: technically, Lloris did not stop it. Kane blew it.

Josquius

Well, kane choked. Looks likely to be the moment that bothers him on his deathbed.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Threviel