News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josquius on December 10, 2022, 03:27:22 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:12:10 PMNo longer any whingeing at the referee from the English now I bet. Penalty for England.

PS: Lloris is not good at stopping penalties.

I mean he did win it right in front of his nose.
Even the most corrupt of refs would have trouble dodging that one.

Any really corrupt ref would find a way. When there is a will...

HVC

Ugh these commentators are making me regret backing England. If Jesus christ himself decended form the sky they would go on about how Kane could do it better and how great he'd look with a crown of thorns.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 10, 2022, 03:25:23 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:12:10 PMNo longer any whingeing at the referee from the English now I bet. Penalty for England.
Still think Saka's not been as protected as he should be - slowly turning into Arsenal Fan TV :ph34r: :blush:

England looked far better for the first 15 minutes of this half, but it looks like France are responding. Feels like a proper match.

As an Arsenal fan - absolutely  :lol:

Saka is bossing the game. :cry:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Gups

Quote from: HVC on December 10, 2022, 03:32:38 PMUgh these commentators are making me regret backing England. If Jesus christ himself decended form the sky they would go on about how Kane could do it better and how great he'd look with a crown of thorns.

Are you watching ITV? Terrible but not even the worst they have.

FunkMonk

Saka gets targeted every week in the league and it seems that's followed him to the WC. It's infuriating for Arsenal fans.

Please just lose England so Saka can come home

Threviel

England playing well, go on you sacre bleus!

HVC

Quote from: Gups on December 10, 2022, 03:34:31 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 10, 2022, 03:32:38 PMUgh these commentators are making me regret backing England. If Jesus christ himself decended form the sky they would go on about how Kane could do it better and how great he'd look with a crown of thorns.

Are you watching ITV? Terrible but not even the worst they have.

TSN out here in land of ice and snow. Not sure who they are, but definitely English.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Gups

Double agent Thrievsl strikes! What a ball from Griezeman

Duque de Bragança

Did you pull a Valmy? If so, bravo.  :D

Bleus 2 Three Lions 1

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:38:28 PM

Did you pull a Valmy? If so, bravo.  :D

Bleus 2 Three Lions 1

I told you, I may be a valmy lol

FunkMonk

Thank you Arsenal legend Olivier Giroud for sending Bukayo back home  :cry:

Duque de Bragança

Nice dive, but staying on foot was too boring, I guess. 
Well, do we get penalties to give Morocco a chance? :hmm:

HVC

Wait, how was that not a penalty?

Josquius

OK. Now that was a hilariously clear penalty completely ignored.
██████
██████
██████

Gups