News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gups

I'm not saying he's biased. I'm saying he's shit. Conspiracy theories are for losing Portuguese players

Duque de Bragança

Duque de Bragança

Duque de Bragança

Not only Lloris is in a good day, he is lucky as well; part and parcel of being in a good day I guess.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

No longer any whingeing at the referee from the English now I bet. Penalty for England.

PS: Lloris is not good at stopping penalties.

Gups

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:12:10 PMNo longer any whingeing at the referee from the English now I bet. Penalty for England.

Stevie Wonder would have given that one

Gups

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Gups on December 10, 2022, 03:15:23 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 10, 2022, 03:12:10 PMNo longer any whingeing at the referee from the English now I bet. Penalty for England.

Stevie Wonder would have given that one

Valmy may try it in the future ; we'll see, as the blindman says.

Threviel

Sitting here, drinking my Fullers, I'm suspecting that the teams I root for lose.

So go Froggies, you garlicky fucks can win this!

Threviel

Say one thing for the Frogs, they do look significantly better. Someone send the rosbifs a stylist!

Gups

Quote from: Threviel on December 10, 2022, 03:22:21 PMSitting here, drinking my Fullers, I'm suspecting that the teams I root for lose.

So go Froggies, you garlicky fucks can win this!

Ironically I'm drinking a 2015 Chateauneuf-de-pape

Sheilbh

Still think Saka's not been as protected as he should be - slowly turning into Arsenal Fan TV :ph34r: :blush:

England looked far better for the first 15 minutes of this half, but it looks like France are responding. Feels like a proper match.
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 10, 2022, 03:25:23 PM
Still think Saka's not been as protected as he should be - slowly turning into Arsenal Fan TV :ph34r: :blush:

England looked far better for the first 15 minutes of this half, but it looks like France are responding. Feels like a proper match.

Waking up after a goal? How Portuguese of them.  :P

Josquius

Missed the first half after the first 5 mins with kid shizzle.
Sounds like this was a good thing.

I mean he did win it right in front of his nose.
Even the most corrupt of refs would have trouble dodging that one.
██████
██████
██████