News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

2-2 now. Bad sportmanship by the Ticos after the goal, trying to kill time. Stupid since time is running against them.

Duque de Bragança

Great save by Navas on a German  counter-attack.

Josephus

This sort of excitement won't happen in the next World Cup in a 16 groups of three tournament
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Shame costa Rica couldn't hold. That would have been wild.

Though I was suspecting for a while a Japan-Spain draw and cr win.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

3-2 for Germany now, but not over yet now.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

After some really shit games are we getting 2 good ones at once?

The Japan game is fun.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

And now 4-2, following the video check.

All rests on la Roja for the Nationalmannschaft.

Duque de Bragança

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 01, 2022, 03:47:57 PMAnd now 4-2, following the video check.

All rests on la Roja for the Nationalmannschaft.

Germany out. 3 own goals. You k ow you want to, Germany :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Japan sends Germany home.

Sucks to suck Germany
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Gups

Quote from: Josephus on December 01, 2022, 03:36:31 PMThis sort of excitement won't happen in the next World Cup in a 16 groups of three tournament

They are talking about changing it to groups of 4

Josephus

Quote from: Gups on December 01, 2022, 04:02:59 PM
Quote from: Josephus on December 01, 2022, 03:36:31 PMThis sort of excitement won't happen in the next World Cup in a 16 groups of three tournament

They are talking about changing it to groups of 4

Haven't heard that. Hope so    I heard they didn't want to do that because too many games
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Larch

That wasn't good for my heart...  :wacko:

HVC