News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Rooting for the Faroe Islands to make it out of the group. This will be their best chance

FunkMonk

https://twitter.com/HotspurEdition/status/1579133686754476033

QuoteWe are one Haaland injury away from this lot winning the league. I feel sick.

The best part about Arsenal being good again for the first time in half a decade are the reactions from rival fans  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

mongers

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 09, 2022, 06:32:04 PMhttps://twitter.com/HotspurEdition/status/1579133686754476033

QuoteWe are one Haaland injury away from this lot winning the league. I feel sick.

The best part about Arsenal being good again for the first time in half a decade are the reactions from rival fans  :lol:

Whatever happened to "One - Nil to the Arsenal" ? :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

FunkMonk

Quote from: mongers on October 09, 2022, 07:07:54 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 09, 2022, 06:32:04 PMhttps://twitter.com/HotspurEdition/status/1579133686754476033

Whatever happened to "One - Nil to the Arsenal" ? :hmm:

Still gets sung but I prefer scoring 3+ every game  :hug:

Admiral Yi

Watching Everton and Man U I saw them Take The Knee.  Didn't you say this was over and done with Shelf?

Anyone know why my boy was not listed as a sub?

FunkMonk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 09, 2022, 08:07:06 PMWatching Everton and Man U I saw them Take The Knee.  Didn't you say this was over and done with Shelf?

I might have lost track but who is the player you're following?

Zoupa

Gabriel makes a clear handball - no penalty.

Jesus crumbles in true Brazilian fashion after not getting hit - penalty.

Always fun playing at the Emirates  :yucky: Liverpool were robbed!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 09, 2022, 10:28:44 PMI might have lost track but who is the player you're following?

Pulasic

Gups

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 09, 2022, 11:38:01 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on October 09, 2022, 10:28:44 PMI might have lost track but who is the player you're following?

Pulasic

Assuming you meen Pulisic, he played for Chelsea on Saturday and scored.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 09, 2022, 08:07:06 PMWatching Everton and Man U I saw them Take The Knee.  Didn't you say this was over and done with Shelf?

They got rid of it in at every matches but will still do it for certain matches with higher attention (like Boxing Day games) or significance.

My guess is that they'll take the knee in October because that's black history month in the UK.
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Gups on October 10, 2022, 03:27:36 AMAssuming you meen Pulisic, he played for Chelsea on Saturday and scored.

:confused: Was he on loan just for a couple weeks?  Didn't know you could do that.

Tamas

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 10, 2022, 03:41:24 AM
Quote from: Gups on October 10, 2022, 03:27:36 AMAssuming you meen Pulisic, he played for Chelsea on Saturday and scored.

:confused: Was he on loan just for a couple weeks?  Didn't know you could do that.

:huh:  He was not on loan for a single moment.

Admiral Yi

My bad.  Misunderstood something.

Josephus

I think they're doing it for a couple weekends...more of a novelty than a regular thing.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 10, 2022, 03:48:55 AMMy bad.  Misunderstood something.

My man, then you're still following Chelsea  :lol:

The guy who owns the Dodgers bought them so you should just stick with them  ;)