What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Kevin Brahney- Galaxies.

Planetarium music.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Travis Tritt - Great Day To Be Alive
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
Experience bij!

garbon

Tori Amos - Precious Things

I lost No Doubt's Return of Saturn and Alanis's Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie; broke Tori's Little Earthquakes.  I replace them all this weekend for 16 at a used cd store.  I think when I first bought those albums...they were 17 bucks each! :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Alan Parsons - Pyramid.

Actually pretty underrated, IMO. "Can't Take it With You" is an awesome song.
Experience bij!

The Brain

garbon

The Brain

Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

garbon

Mya - If You Died I Wouldn't Cry Cause You Never Loved Me Anyway

Syt

Faith No More - Angel Dust (album)

a.k.a. Music to answer annoying work related emails by.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.