News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I note jedi fallen order is much reduced on steam.

It was one on my list for when I finally get a ps5 in the distant future (many of the games I want to play on if being ps4). But it is tempting.
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

Daggerfall in Unity engine and with a bunch of mods attached is currently free on GOG: https://www.gog.com/en/game/daggerfall_unity_gog_cut

viper37

Quote from: Josquius on March 14, 2022, 05:51:42 PMI note jedi fallen order is much reduced on steam.

It was one on my list for when I finally get a ps5 in the distant future (many of the games I want to play on if being ps4). But it is tempting.
It's a game of skills.  Skills of jumping, rope swinging, wall climbing, and very occasionally lightsaber fighting.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Apparently Amazon will be giving away the legendary edition of Mass Effect (the recent remasters) for prime day in July.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Anyone else tried amazon prime's game thing?
Its so well hidden I didn't realise it was even a thing until not too long ago. Football Manager 22 available at the moment.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Quote from: Josquius on September 27, 2022, 12:26:55 PMAnyone else tried amazon prime's game thing?
Its so well hidden I didn't realise it was even a thing until not too long ago. Football Manager 22 available at the moment.

Amazon Prime game thing?

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on September 28, 2022, 10:00:57 AM
Quote from: Josquius on September 27, 2022, 12:26:55 PMAnyone else tried amazon prime's game thing?

Amazon Prime game thing?

https://gaming.amazon.com/home
Login with amazon prime account.
Free stuff.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Oh, aren't those the things you get free on Twitch if you connect your Prime account? I recall seeing something on there once (a lot of it is microtransactions for various "mainstream" games, but it has games, too), clicking the "claim" link and being taken to this thing and then thinking, "nah, not gonna bother." :D

Btw, remember when Discord had a games store for about 5 minutes?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Many you can get for free with little fuss. Like I got that remaster of Mass Effect Trilogoy that came out last year for free.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josquius on September 28, 2022, 10:07:14 AM
Quote from: Tamas on September 28, 2022, 10:00:57 AM

Amazon Prime game thing?

https://gaming.amazon.com/home
Login with amazon prime account.
Free stuff.
The new free games include Shadow of War. Now you can experience Celebrimbor on all the Amazon platforms.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Solmyr

Solmyr

Solmyr

Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are free today on Epic.

Caliga

Quote from: Solmyr on December 22, 2022, 01:19:37 PMFallout 1, 2, and Tactics are free today on Epic.

Thanks, I picked them up. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Death Stranding free on epic today.

Might actually install and play something on epic.
██████
██████
██████