Started by Josephus, January 24, 2014, 07:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 25, 2014, 07:32:47 PM
Yay HoI4!  I'll probably pre-order.

I'm such a sucker.  :Embarrass:

Me too.  :(

fhdz

I guess I've kind of moved on from Paradox games. CKII looks interesting, but I haven't pulled the trigger and probably won't. They just don't seem to do very much for me anymore.
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Quote from: fhdz on January 25, 2014, 08:04:33 PM
I guess I've kind of moved on from Paradox games. CKII looks interesting, but I haven't pulled the trigger and probably won't. They just don't seem to do very much for me anymore.

Wait for CKII to pop up in those bundles. Your patience will be rewarded.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Although you can kill kids in it. Might be too intense for you.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 25, 2014, 08:18:39 PM

Try Plague Inc., for Apple. 

QuoteCan you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.

Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.

Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It's You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!

If fhdz had a weak stomach for the wailing in DEFCON, he wouldn't sleep for days with this game's soundtrack.   :lol:

dps

Quote from: fhdz on January 25, 2014, 08:04:33 PM

I still play the heck out of EU3, and play CK:DV some.  I don't have any desire to get HOI3 (much less HOI4) or EU4, but CKII does tempt me.

Ed Anger

I would create wonderful Panzer armies in HOI3, with such and such korps in the OB. And then, I'd get annoyed with the real time bullshit.

GIVE ME HEXES OR GIVE ME DEATH.

PRC

If you don't have CKII do yourself a favour and get it when it's on sale.  It's a hell of a good game.

Zanza

I haven't played HoI3 at all as it didn't have much appeal for me. Looking forward to this one anyway as I hope that their streamlined user interface and more polish will make it a good game. I hope they get the naval part right this time.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 25, 2014, 08:18:39 PM

Also rape women.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Solmyr

I have a gift copy of CK2 if someone wants it.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 26, 2014, 02:09:21 AM
I would create wonderful Panzer armies in HOI3, with such and such korps in the OB. And then, I'd get annoyed with the real time bullshit.

The game moves too fast for Ed without hexes and the End Turn button.  RTS's and first person shooters probably give Ed seizures.   :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 26, 2014, 02:09:21 AM

Wiccans. :x
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

fhdz

Quote from: Solmyr on January 26, 2014, 10:41:03 AM
I have a gift copy of CK2 if someone wants it.

Really? Well I certainly would play it if it was free.
and the horse you rode in on

The Brain

Something given has no value.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.