News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

April in Toronto

Started by Savonarola, April 01, 2019, 02:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Vaughn? Why would you do that to yourself!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Savonarola

Quote from: Josephus on September 13, 2019, 12:21:51 PM
Quote from: saskganesh on September 13, 2019, 08:13:02 AM
I just PM'ed Malta and Portugal for input.

As I said last time: Weekdays are near imposs. for me to get downtown. Weekends....we gotta do weekends.

Sorry to miss you, Josephus; I will be back to Toronto, but probably not on a weekend (at least not in the near term.)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on September 13, 2019, 04:05:18 PM

Wasn't like I was given a choice in the matter.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on September 17, 2019, 11:26:49 AM

its ok, I work in either Mississauga or Scarborough, so its not like I have much to say

saskganesh

...and where we gonna meet? Somehwere near Bloor subway line, preferably west side. Please
humans were created in their own image

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on September 17, 2019, 12:30:10 PM
Quote from: Josephus on September 17, 2019, 11:26:49 AM

its ok, I work in either Mississauga or Scarborough, so its not like I have much to say

That's almost as bad.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: saskganesh on September 17, 2019, 09:33:15 PM
...and where we gonna meet? Somehwere near Bloor subway line, preferably west side. Please

Why not at that bar we hung out in last time? That place was nice and quiet.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

saskganesh

Kilgour's then. :)

509 Bloor St W. Above Seekers. Between Spadina and Bathurst, south side.

Time 530ish?
humans were created in their own image

Malthus

Quote from: saskganesh on September 18, 2019, 09:27:45 AM
Kilgour's then. :)

509 Bloor St W. Above Seekers. Between Spadina and Bathurst, south side.

Time 530ish?

Sounds good to me.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Savonarola

Sounds good; I may be late (the meetings have all been running long so far).  I'll text you guys if we run over.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

HVC

Sounds good. See you all there.

Savonarola

We're running late; I won't be able to make it before six.  I'll text you guys when I'm on my way.

Edit:  Sent you my phone number, HVC.

HVC

HVC

Highways a mess so I might be a bit late too