News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

The German fascists party AfD ordered candy that was supposed to look like their party logo, a red arrow:

Syt

They telling people to eat a bag of dicks, I guess. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josquius on September 15, 2022, 09:55:49 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 15, 2022, 08:50:19 AMTurning it into 25?

:hmm:

Degrees Celsius.

An exaggeration but wimminz tend to like hot temperatures.

:lol:

Altho, why would that annoy me? I won't be there. She can put the temperature in her office at any level she likes.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Because that's your money she's burning!
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

In ends of eras - Federer has announced his resignation :(

Probably my favourite to watch of that generation, it even made me forgive the ponytail.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 15, 2022, 10:58:45 AMIn ends of eras - Federer has announced his resignation :(

Probably my favourite to watch of that generation, it even made me forgive the ponytail.

I have been resigned for decades. BFD.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Huge news for anyone in any field related to design today as Adobe buys figma for 20 billion   :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Maladict on September 15, 2022, 08:17:22 AMOnce I have to turn on my heating, some time in October hopefully, I'm definitely going to the office as much as possible.

:D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Oexmelin

The Almighty Algorithm recommended this to me, and I thought of Sheilbh.

https://youtu.be/U1jU6V8TAWk
Que le grand cric me croque !

Tamas

Apparently Uber has been hacked majorly. Someone(s) have been able to give themselves admin rights over their cloud infrastructure as well as domain admin within their virtual infrastructure, there are screenshots on Twitter from vSphere showing Uber's virtual infrastructure, from their Google Workspace admin dashboard etc. This looks massive.

Tamas

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/sep/15/uber-computer-network-hack-report

I like how the article makes this out to be about overtaking an employee's Slack account (they probably think its most relatable) when it's really just the tiny tip of a big ice berg

Josquius

Speaking of algorithms. Does linkedin report your recent searches to recruiters?
I searched for jobs a bit lately, just to see whats out there, changed nothing else, but have noticed an uptick in messages from recruiters :ph34r:
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!