And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Fix avatar size.  These suck.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Doubled the dimensions.  Unfortunately, it seems the board software resizes the images when uploaded, so it won't make existing avatars bigger.

Syt

Also, a way to tag spoilers would be cool. If we have to sacrifice an existing UI button for that - is anyone using subscript/superscript? :P

(And embedding Tweets would still be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. -_- )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on March 16, 2022, 09:52:09 AMIf we have to sacrifice an existing UI button for that - is anyone using subscript/superscript? :P

:angry: You saw me use it in the books thread, didn't you?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 16, 2022, 09:44:59 AMDoubled the dimensions.  Unfortunately, it seems the board software resizes the images when uploaded, so it won't make existing avatars bigger.

SUCKS

The Brain

Now my avatar is big in my profile settings. But still displayed as tiny next to my posts. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch bitch

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I'll need to look more into the avatar issue.

Spoiler tags I think I can take care of this weekend.

Tweet embedding I should also be able to do, but I want to look over the currently available plugin before I install it.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 16, 2022, 10:32:22 AMTweet embedding I should also be able to do, but I want to look over the currently available plugin before I install it.

Awesome. I'll finally be able to spam @dril's tweets in the Off Topic thread.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Thanks for your work on this BvS
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Is there a way for the system to tell you when a user is ignoring you?

It would avoid some waste of time.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Hey Moldy, is there a way to know if you're being ignored by someone?

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 22, 2022, 12:51:07 PMHey Moldy, is there a way to know if you're being ignored by someone?

Do what I do. assume everyone is ignoring you and then take it as a special gift if someone replies to one of your posts. :-)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"