News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

This doesn't look anything like a 2003 message board now! I don't think I am ready for all these rapid changes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: viper37 on February 28, 2022, 07:11:25 PMCouldn't log in all day long on my other computer.  Kept seeing "error" whenever I pressed the login button.

Sorry about that.  I've been trying to get SSL/TLS working but keep running into config issues.  That was one I caused this morning.

jimmy olsen

Testing 1.2.3

EDIT: Works
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on February 28, 2022, 07:39:09 PM
Quote from: viper37 on February 28, 2022, 07:11:25 PMCouldn't log in all day long on my other computer.  Kept seeing "error" whenever I pressed the login button.

Sorry about that.  I've been trying to get SSL/TLS working but keep running into config issues.  That was one I caused this morning.

as long as the problem wasn't on my end, it's ok :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

Can you attach images now? :unsure:
██████
██████
██████

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

You should be able to, but the option doesn't seem to be present.  I'll see if I can figure out what's not set up correctly.

The Larch

It seems we have an ignore list now...  :ph34r:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Yes, I just turned on the buddy and ignore lists.

Grey Fox

BvS, did you get a chance to install themes?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Habbaku

And could you please install any theme that's close to the old ones? Or the original Languish?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I just installed Radiohead and Bend.  Unfortunately, Exodus and Curve Reborn aren't compatible with 2.1.  These are the officially cataloged themes that are.  Be warned, though, that some may still be broken; I tried BootstrapLight in a preview, and it looked fairly bad.

The Larch

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 01, 2022, 10:46:16 AMYes, I just turned on the buddy and ignore lists.

What does the buddy list do? The ignore one is pretty self explanatory.  :P

Grey Fox

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 01, 2022, 11:50:28 AMI just installed Radiohead and Bend.  Unfortunately, Exodus and Curve Reborn aren't compatible with 2.1.  These are the officially cataloged themes that are.  Be warned, though, that some may still be broken; I tried BootstrapLight in a preview, and it looked fairly bad.

Thank you.

I'll see if I can find any cool ones that are 2.1 compatible.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Habbaku

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 01, 2022, 01:09:54 PM
Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 01, 2022, 11:50:28 AMI just installed Radiohead and Bend.  Unfortunately, Exodus and Curve Reborn aren't compatible with 2.1.  These are the officially cataloged themes that are.  Be warned, though, that some may still be broken; I tried BootstrapLight in a preview, and it looked fairly bad.

Thank you.

I'll see if I can find any cool ones that are 2.1 compatible.

:hug:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

The Larch

What have the forum changes unleashed?  :ph34r:

QuoteUsers active in past 15 minutes: Jaron