News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

General issues

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, July 09, 2013, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Hey Moldy, have you read that stuff about needing an admin who's around most of the time?

Would you be willing (and are you able) to promote Jacob to that rank?

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Yeah, I'll do that once I take care of the upgrades.  I'm going to try to be around more, but I agree we need a second one regardless.

DGuller

:hmm: Yi is trying to ensure that Jacob doesn't leave us again.  I hope it works. :unsure:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Well, this layout is rather different.

mongers

Excellent work vM, much appreciated :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on February 27, 2022, 07:52:07 PMWell, this layout is rather different.
I thought I was in the wrong place for a moment...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

Is it always going to look like this?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

I'm old and crotchety.  Is there a way to get the old layout back?

Grey Fox

There's another, called Total Blue, theme layout available.

Do you need us to look for themes?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

The older themes are still there.  I'll try loading them after I finish fighting with the email setup. <_<

Habbaku

I assumed that Gaijin's buddies finally broke Languish after I saw the "new" layout.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

So it seems all the older themes are broken in some way.  I'll keep looking for an equivalent to what we had before, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

grumbler

Okay, I found my way back again.  I hope this format is good enough to answer our previous concerns, but thank BvS for trying even if it isn't.

I am sure that I will get used to the look before it changes.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

Thanks for the upgrade! :)

Ooh, shiny YouTube link ... :shifty:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.