Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Josquius on July 01, 2022, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: grumbler on July 01, 2022, 01:38:23 PM
Quote from: Josquius on July 01, 2022, 01:22:36 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 01, 2022, 12:44:10 PMYou are the least self-aware poster on Languish.

The bizzare out of nowhere insults keep coming. Cute to see how upset you are at the idea someone possibly might be hurting your flags feelings.

First Rule of Holes.
There is no hole 😂

First Rule of Holes :contract:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: grumbler on July 01, 2022, 03:41:36 PM
Quote from: Josquius on July 01, 2022, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: grumbler on July 01, 2022, 01:38:23 PM
Quote from: Josquius on July 01, 2022, 01:22:36 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 01, 2022, 12:44:10 PMYou are the least self-aware poster on Languish.

The bizzare out of nowhere insults keep coming. Cute to see how upset you are at the idea someone possibly might be hurting your flags feelings.

First Rule of Holes.
There is no hole 😂

First Rule of Holes :contract:

Is neither first, nor a rule, nor holely?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

If you dig abig enough hole, eventually you have no hole at all.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

grumbler

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on July 02, 2022, 05:56:46 AMIf you dig abig enough hole, eventually you have no hole at all.

But then you have an abyss, which you can stare into.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: grumbler on June 30, 2022, 10:01:27 AMThe problem with lists like the "White Supremacy" one is that nearly every person in the world has at least one warning sign of "white supremacy."  If you don't have "no criminal record" then you surely have "distrusts the government."
You forgot "critical thinking" "Tells it like it is" and "doesn't care about your opinion, snowflake!"
PDH!

grumbler

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 02, 2022, 09:26:14 AM
Quote from: grumbler on June 30, 2022, 10:01:27 AMThe problem with lists like the "White Supremacy" one is that nearly every person in the world has at least one warning sign of "white supremacy."  If you don't have "no criminal record" then you surely have "distrusts the government."
You forgot "critical thinking" "Tells it like it is" and "doesn't care about your opinion, snowflake!"

And ou forgot "loves to 'trigger the libs.'"  :P

Bayraktar!

DGuller

I think they forgot a lot of things in that list, and probably included quite a few irrelevant items.  To be honest, whoever put it together seems to have done a pretty poor job identifying the warning signs.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

All white privilege means is you put up with less shit than non-white people. Not sure why that is such an outrageous concept.

And it is non-transferable :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Sells white privilege card, immediately gets pulled over by police.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: grumbler on July 01, 2022, 01:38:23 PMFirst Rule of Holes.

If any of us followed that, languish would be finished.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: grumbler on July 02, 2022, 09:34:21 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 02, 2022, 09:26:14 AM

And ou forgot "loves to 'trigger the libs.'"  :P
The only thing a lot of the faux-conservatives care about these days.
PDH!

Admiral Yi